Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WILL STUDY FOR FOOD

At the moment, I am still looking for great scholarships. But, anyways, I would like to have scholarship money for everything that involves with the university such as books, tuition, etc. My goal is to acquire at least $20,000 in scholarships. I would like to have many things be covered under the scholarship funds. The last thing I would like to have to do is to keep paying for an immense amount of student loan debt after I graduate. I am planning to attend Cal Poly San Luis Obispo in the future, so, I might be considering to work and study in order to help pay for the cost of my education ad the transportation to Cal Poly. Since it is such a close commute, I will be commuting from home, family's house, or friend's house to save on the money that I might spend for housing/utilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment