Thursday, September 12, 2013

ALL OF THE ABOVE

I did not do very well. I thought I got many answers correct, but I didn't meet my expectations. I surprised myself pretty hard when I graded these answers. The certain kinds of questions that I got wrong are the ones that have the vocabulary I am not used to seeing or the questions that are worded differently than the ones that I am use to seeing on AP Exams. But, the ones that stick out the most are the poetry questions. I really need to study and analyze more on the styles and techniques of poetry. Another reason why I got many wrong is because I probably rushed on this test. If I took more time and paced myself, then I probably would have gotten many more correct. But, I do go much respect to Dr. Preston for getting a 3 on the exam. Other than getting the answers wrong already, I probably would not have gotten a 3 on the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment