Tuesday, September 24, 2013

CHARACTER STUDY (I)

I'll be straightforward and say that it is a challenge for me to create a fictional character of myself using in/direct characterization, but I will try my best. So here it goes...

As I prepare to embark on my journey, I pack my suitcase with tshirts, shorts, pants, the essentials, my cell phone charger, a flashlight, and my laptop (with charger). I am not sure where I am going, but I want to make sure that I am prepared. I am not fully sure if what I'm packing will even help me, but at least I will have the things that I usually use on a daily basis with me.  I'll pack paper and some pens just in case I would need that for notes or for other things. I'll also bring my headphones in case I want to just have some "me" time. I would also bring a good book to read or use my phone for reading a book. For this journey, I would also try to make sure that I am at good terms with my friends so I won't be left behind in any collaboration process we would have in the future. I want to make sure that I have everything, and that everything is in order. Hopefully this is enough for my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment