Monday, September 16, 2013

DECLARATION OF LEARNING INDENPENCE


My goal this year is to graduate with at least a 4.0 GPA. I declare that I will do my utmost best to achieve at least a 4.0 GPA this semester and of course, at the end of this school year. I measure my progress during each grading period. I can achieve this by being diligent in my school work and always having a great attitude for school. I can also achieve this by utilizing the tools that are offered to me such as asking the teachers for help and asking my fellow classmates for some assistance. I have more than enough time to achieve this goal because there are two more grading periods for this semester, and there are three more grading periods next semester.

Specific
Measurable
Attainable
Reinforcements
Timely

No comments:

Post a Comment