Thursday, September 26, 2013

CHARACTER STUDY (III)

I end up meeting all of my targets at the station. Surprisingly, this is where they all eat just like I did. I didn't know that the same people I saw everyday were my former targets. But, now that is out of the way, we all eat together and have fun. We became great friends as we talked about things for hours and hours. As we were about to leave, three men, Hingle McCringleberry, Quatro Quatro, and Sequester Migriclle M.D. came inside to the station. Since all five of us got along pretty well, we thought it would be great to add these three people to our group. So, now our group consists of myself, a Sage (Ian) , a Warrior (Danny) , a London spy (Miranda) , a Navy Seal (Eli) , Hingle McCringleberry, Quatro Quatro, and Sequester Migriclle M.D. Our group decides to head on our journey to the institute. We left the station and embarked on our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment