Tuesday, February 25, 2014

LAUNCH



That was my rough draft of my launch/masterpiece.

Now, here is the real deal.

My plan for my masterpiece is to essentially capture different view points of helping others. I plan on capturing those moments featuring different people in my club/collaborative working group (Project Humanity) that was created by Danny Luu and myself and others that may be interested. (This opportunity is open to all who would like to show how powerful spreading good is. The very talented Miranda Nillo will be by my side with this video, so I am extremely excited to help put forth a great product!) My goal is to video record these moments. My organization is not all about community service, but it is more of helping those in need. Sometimes, we don't have to classify it as community service. We can classify it as compassion or our passion to help others. Others like me make it a habit to help others. It is apart of our daily routine and our personality. As I have discussed with my fellow peers/colleagues, I have found out that so many people have the passion for compassion. They simply want to spread good. And, I thought, it would be a good way to end our senior year with a visual memory of spreading good, through small things and big things. To anyone of my fellow colleagues at Ernest Righetti High School, I hope we can all collaborate to make a product that would last in our memories and make a big impact in those who are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment