Tuesday, February 11, 2014

HAFTA/WANNA

One thing that is similar between life during high school and life after high school is our person. But, the one difference between life during high school and life after high school is the person who we are, the person who we evolve to become. The significant difference is that we may be the same person, physically, but internally, we are uniquely different. Our experiences during and after high school change and shape who we are. People will take their current habits of mind/word/deed into their next set of daily activities because that is the one way they know how to accomplish their daily activities, that's the one way that they can function well. You can balance the things you want to do and the things you have to do by knowing which is more important, and by knowing the incentive or the consequence of the activity that you take care of first. My expectations of myself is to always make sure to help people and to help myself. I want to make sure that what I'm doing is morally right for myself and for others. I just expect the world around me to be considerate that I cannot do everything for everybody, but I can do the best I can. I am just a human, and I will not be able to do everything all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment