Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I AM HERE

I feel my progress in this course during the first grading period has improved. It seems that I am less stressed as I was back in the fall semester. Now that I have a whole semester under my belt, I am able to take this last semester of high school with more confidence and motivation. I have begun working on my senior project. I spoke with Dr. Preston about my organization/collaborative working group with Danny Luu and many other fellow students, and he has told me to document this experience and connect this experience with this course as apart of my masterpiece. At the moment, the organization is hosting more fundraisers to raise our goal for our Relay for Life fund. Towards the end of April, we will be participating in a community-wide event to assist those in need with home projects such as painting, building, repairing, cleaning, gardening, etc. Everything is going as planned as of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment