Monday, August 19, 2013

Reflections of Week 1

Are there any factors that you think are going to affect your participation or experience in this class? Access to a computer?  Mobile/smart phone?  Transportation?  Friends/family? Schedule?
  • I feel technical difficulties might affect my participation or experience in this class.  It may happen, but I will do my best to make sure I have the best experience in this class. My schedule might also affect my participation or experience because I do have more advance classes this year, but I will also do my best to make sure everything is done and done right.

Think of an awesome best ever learning experience that changed you. What did you learn? Where were you? What happened? Who else was there? Did it teach you anything about how you learn (or pay attention... or remember, or think?) How did you know what was happening? 
  • The best ever learning experience that changed me would be when I went on a mission trip to Mexico. I learned how we take so many things for granted. I was in Mexico. What happened was that we went to Mexico on a mission trip to build a house for a family who would need it. It taught me to become a person who is willing to help out and it taught me to be grateful for the things that I already have. I knew what was happening because I saw what was happening.

What are you most [excited/concerned] about in this class? What do you look forward to in learning?  How do you think it can/will make a practical difference in your life?
  • I'm excited to experience the Open Source Learning! I'm also excited to learn more about literature and how to use it to prepare for my education in my future. I look forward to have a connection with whatever I am learning. If I am able to connect with it or relate to it, then I am able to understand everything better. I feel this can and will make a practical difference in my life by teaching me to be more aware of how literature can change our lives and our perspectives of our lives. It can also help me to understand the world and the bigger society outside of the four walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment