Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Big Question

I recently went to a Sierra Service Project mission trip up north at Susanville, CA. Our theme is Just Love, Just Serve. Just Love- Love our neighbors as ourselves no matter age, gender, race, beliefs, etc. Just Serve- We should serve others with a positive attitude and without expecting anything back.

So here are my big question(s): Why can't we just love each other and not create any problems with each other? Why can't we use our time wisely instead of wasting our time on other things that will just bring us down? Why can't we forget about being angry, and focus more on helping people?  Why do people create stereotypes and talk bad about other people by just their looks and actions? Why can't we be united, forget about our problems, forget about putting other people down, and just help others to make a better world?

I have gone on these trips 3 years in a row, and this question has been going around in my head. Every year I feel like we are just wasting our time on the nonessential things like bullying and putting people down. That's why those questions have been going around and around in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment