Monday, March 24, 2014

Is There An Expert In The House?

Not quite sure how to fulfill this request, but here it goes:

What I look for in experts are:

Good people skills
Motivation
Inspiration
Being a good example
Have good morals
Takes initiative
Pushes to get things done right
Is patient
Is kind
Thinks from the heart
Knows what will be successful
Willing to try new ideas/techniques/ways


All that I have listed defines a compassionate expert. I feel it is necessary to have good people skills and to have a good attitude towards their activities and experiences. I feel expert should also be experienced. An expert is experienced and has many experiences to recall back to. I would like to be able to ask this expert for advice and guidance for my planning, organizing, and participating in the events that my club hosts. I want to be able to have feedback that will make me do better and that will make me feel better about the activity.

One of the experts, that I know, fulfills all of my requirements in order to be an expert for my masterpiece and passion is Mrs. Deanna Byrne. She has dedicated much time in helping others and guiding others to the right path. She has influenced good morals to my fellow colleagues and myself. She has also demonstrated good attitude and confidence in the events that she organizes and participates in.

No comments:

Post a Comment