Monday, January 6, 2014

What's In This For Me?

My ultimate goal for this semester is to be fully prepared for what lies ahead of me. Which means being able to focus on my priorities even more, balancing school life with my own life and social life, being able to collaborate with more people to increase my network, and participating in more activities/events/organizations that will help me create who I really want to be in the future.

I want to be able to say, at the end of this semester, that I have created and molded a person that is ready for this world. I want to be ready to face the challenges of my life so that I will have less of a hard time dealing with them. I want to be able to breathe once in a while during my busy life if I am fully prepared from this last semester in high school. It's true, life is going really fast. Now, it's time to embrace the moments of preparation for my upcoming adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment