Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hacking My Education (1.0)

1) What do I want to know, by the end of this course, that I don't know now?

Well...this is a tough question...I think I would like to know, connecting back to my Big Question, how we can set aside our differences in life and come together to help other people. This class is about collaborating with other people to improve our personal learning network right? Well, maybe we should spread this spirit to others who probably need a personal learning network. A personal learning network could be for school and it could be for life in general.

2) What skills do I want to demonstrate on my blog?

 I would like to demonstrate a more personal blog. I want this blog to showcase who I am in school and outside of school. I want this blog to showcase who and how I've become the person I am today.

3) What experiences do you want to get under your belt before you graduate?

I would like to experience what it is like to create who I want to be instead of being a "cookie-cutter" student when I graduate. I want to be able to say that I did everything I can to prepare myself for life ahead. I want to be apart of the group of people who care for other people and who will make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment