Thursday, April 3, 2014

LOOK AT MY BRAIN

My masterpiece is a reflection of my inner thinking and capability for creativity, critical thinking, and collaboration because my masterpiece was based on exactly those listed. My friend, Miranda, and I have collaborated to create a video, capturing the different elements of compassionate action. Compassionate action first starts with inner thinking which is the "putting together the ideas" process. This process takes lots of thought, creativity, consideration, and reflection. Then it goes to presenting the idea which then takes creativity to a whole new level. One question that constantly goes through my brain when I present any idea is, "How will it make the community better?". This question is pretty much the basis of any compassionate action that is to be made. Then the process goes to planning/organizing with your group which then takes critical thinking and collaboration to make sure that your idea is well round and approved by everyone that is involved. This class is extremely similar to my situation. It takes lots of time, planning, critical thinking, creativity, and most importantly inner thinking and collaboration. We should always present our ideas and thoughts out to the world; it will benefit those around us because they have just heard something that they might not have known. They finally heard something that is in your inner thinking, something that was created by your capability for creativity, critical thinking, and collaboration.

No comments:

Post a Comment