Thursday, December 12, 2013

LIFE AFTER THIS BLOG POST

I can't believe that this is my last fall semester of my senior year! My letter consisted of how thankful I am for all of my friends and family that have always supported me. I'm also thankful for the homeless shelter event Project Humanity did. It refreshed my memory of the feeling of helping people. Every smile that was made that day brought more and more happiness to me. I'm also proud of all of my friends and peers at Righetti who supported, donated, and participated in the event. It was a great day for all of us! I'm also starting a brand new year with new goals. My number one goal is to be more focused than I already am for school. I would like to be able to say that I ended senior year with a big bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment